Learning & Development Officer
* Salary: £25,000 - £27,000pa
* Location: Tamworth, Staffordshire. Easily commutable from Birmingham, West Midlands.
* Permanent position.
An experienced Learning & Development Officer is urgently required for an organisation in Tamworth, Staffordshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous experience in the design and development of training packages. To include writing training programmes suitable for online and workshop delivery.
Key Responsibilities for the Learning & Development Officer
* Design and develop bespoke training packages
* Producing suitable training material for online, written and face to face delivery
* Responsible for initial concept, content writing and delivery planning
Key Experience required from the Learning & Development Officer
* Previous experience in a similar Learning and Development role
* Previous experience in the design of training courses
* Project management
* Time management
* Attention to detail and accuracy
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative training specialist to join a forward thinking team. You will excel in content writing and enjoy managing multiple training projects from start to finish. Good co-ordinator and communicator.
Interested? We would love to hear from you.
Please apply online with your CV. Don't forget your contact details!
Cordant People are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Training, Learning & Development, Training design and development
Apply for this job