Job Title: TECHNICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
Salary: Starting salary will be £18k with an increase after 6 or 12 months upon
reaching set targets/KPIs.
Role Type: Permanent full time role working 39.5hrs per week
We are looking for a Technical Project Engineer for the Estimating & Process Department.
Main Duties to include:
* Fully participate in the functioning of the Technical Support section and acquire all necessary knowledge and skills to aid the Department.
* Liaise with personnel and/or outside agencies to ensure any commitments concerning Technical issues, pricing or delivery are authoritative.
* Liaise with internal/external customers regarding product or project specifications, design, prices and delivery. This may require working away from the office, including overnight stays.
* Prepare and generate quotations form enquiries.
* Read and interpret mechanical drawings and undertake drawing take off's and technical selection of products.
* To provide costings for non-standard items.
Knowledge & Experience:
* Minimum HNC in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services (or working towards).
* A good understanding of customer enquires in relation to the review and interpretation of complex drawings.
* Experience of working in the building services industry.
* Work and assist all colleagues in you section (Team).
* Assist your manager by undertaking temporary work duties that may be required.
* To carry out any other reasonable request.
* To delivery catalogue training to other personnel.
* Work with and assist in the use of the company's IT equipment.
* Implement and maintain IT records as required.
* To be aware of all aspects of the Works Employee Handbook and ensure this is followed.
* Correctly secure any confidential information of the business or that of any other party, and notwithstanding divulge this information outside the organisation.
* Keen worker, attention to detail, motivated, disciplined, supportive, team worker.
Please Note: Regretfully, if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of your application, you have not been selected for this particular position. Thank you - CP2
Mechanical Engineer, Technical Engineer, Project Engineer, Technical Project Engineer, Engineer, Building Services, Engineering
Apply for this job