Trainee HR Adminitrator
Location: Central Northampton
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Salary: Upto £18,000
As an Administrator within Cordant HR you will be required to provide effective and comprehensive administration support to the HR team across all brands.
You will be expected to provide exceptional customer service to all stakeholders. You will ensure complete compliance to Company policy and procedures and in addition will live and breathe the Company Spirit.
It is expected you will always present a professional and efficient representation of HR.
* Processing starters and leavers' paperwork
* Maintenance of personnel files on electronic filing system
* Maintenance of company database
* Processing change of circumstances paperwork
* Authorise / process IT tickets
* Process Eye test vouchers
* Maintain Reward Gateway system
* Work to HR policies
* Answering calls into the department and transfer as necessary
* Answering emails into the shared inbox
* Maintaining attendance / sickness records
* Processing VISA reports
* Printing and posting correspondence for the Team
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate with stakeholders at all levels projecting a positive demeanor at all times.
* Exceptional attention to detail, data input and ability to analyse information.
* Ability to adapt and realign focus with the desire to acquire new skills with ease.
* Ability to acknowledge and understand when to escalate matters to line manager.
* Proficient IT Skills, working within both Microsoft and Google platforms.
* Previous administration experience.
* Experience within a Sales or Customer Services environment working within a team.
* Ability to work unsupervised and promptly respond to requests.
The Cordant Group is a £800+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK's people solutions provider of choice. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfil ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Adam Stirling at the Cordant Group or find me on LinkedIn.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
administration jobs, administrator jobs
Apply for this job