My client based in Cheshire is looking for a Compliance Assistant to join their team to ensure the smooth running of the Compliance Department. You would be responsible for carrying out duties to a high level of professionalism, accuracy and integrity.
* Managing the complaints handling process.
* Conducting root cause analysis.
* Implementing process improvements.
* Conducting a series of mystery shopping activities.
* Providing support, as required to the Risk and Compliance Manager.
* Carrying out all administrative duties including scanning, printing and photocopying.
* Experience in a complaints handling and/or compliance environment.
* Excellent telephone manner.
* Awareness of data protection.
Hours and Salary
* Up to £25,000 basic salary (dependent upon experience).
* 08:45am - 17:30pm, Monday - Friday.
Interested? Call Ruby or Karen on 0161 831 1600 option 4.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this job