*5 Customer Solutions Advisors needed- Start date 23 October - Based in Manchester City Centre- NO cold calling.
Are you looking to be a part of a company that really values their employees and offers a friendly and exciting working environment? If so, keep on reading as we are looking for individuals just like you!
You will be required to make and receive calls, setting customers on the path to identifying the Financial product that is suitable for them.
Always keeping the customers best interest at the heart of what you do.
Due to continued success and business growth, they are now looking to add to the growing team with a Customer Solutions Advisor.
Your responsibilities as our Contact Centre Advisor:
* Demonstrating professionalism and exceptional sales and customer service at all times.
* Delivering exceptional sales performance against agreed KPIs.
* Explaining and completing the application process.
* Attendance and timekeeping to be in line with the required company standards.
* Demonstrating values, behaviours and general conduct in line with company standards.
* Achieving personal weekly/monthly KPIs and any additional targets.
* Handling objections appropriately to complete the sale.
* Promoting and appropriately sell the products and services of the company.
* Accurately take loan applications through either warm inbound or outbound call flows.
* Establishing the customers' requirements and discuss the products available to them.
* Providing quotes on products and explain the options available to the customer.
* Explaining future stages of the process to our Customers.
* Attending training sessions for extra development when required.
What are we looking for, from you?
Ideally you will have previous experience within a Customer Service or Sales based role, and be able to communicate effectively. However, we care more about our customers receiving the best possible service, rather than sales - so they aren't looking for a strong sales history. Initially you will be employed on a temporary basis for 12 weeks, however there is the opportunity for a permanent contract for the best performers!
40 Hours a week between (1 in 4 Saturdays)
Monday-Thursday between 9- 6
If you are looking for a company that will value you as an asset to the team and enable you to reach your full potential we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
"sales" or "outbound" or "appointment setter" or "sales agent" or "customer service" or "inbound" or "inbound adviser"
Apply for this job