Cordant People Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of our successful client based just outside the Liverpool City Centre who are currently seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be reporting directly into your team leader.
The main responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor:
* Taking a large volume of inbound calls.
* Dealing with a variety of queries ensuring customer satisfaction is met at all times.
* Updating tracking on each query case to maintain accurate information.
* Adhering to call targets.
* Transferring the call to alternative departments when necessary.
* Maintaining a clean work area at all times.
Working Hours: Vary dependant on shift pattern (days/nights).
Key characteristics that the client desire:
* Confident and clear telephone manor.
* Friendly and polite.
* Ability to remain calm when dealing with complex queries.
* Proficient with computer systems.
If you are are interested, currently looking for a new role and are available for interview immediately, please apply.
Please also note that due to high volume of applications, if you are successful within the initial pre screen stage of your CV being sent, you will be contacted within 5 working days.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Apply for this job