Customer Service Advisor
* Circa £15,000 - £16,000pa depending on experience
* Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
* Permanent contract
Working with the Customer Care team you will be responsible for speaking with a diverse range of people. Working towards quality and call targets to ensure first class service is provided to meet customer needs. This role will require you to work on your own initiative with the ability to manage workloads to meet lead times.
Key skills and experience required for Customer Service Advisor
* Resilient and flexible in a demanding and fast-paced environment
* Attention to detail
* Ability in adhering to internal and external policies and procedures
* Demonstrate an ability to achieve in a target focused environment
* Effective communication and rapport building skills
* Use appropriate questioning and listening techniques
* Team player
If you enjoy speaking to professionals and understand the importance of exceeding customer expectations and understand the need to achieve performance goals and targets to deliver a quality driven service, please do apply online ASAP.
Telephone interviews to take place ASAP with local face to face interviews being held in Nottingham.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Customer Care, Customer Service, Customer Advisor, Data processing,
Apply for this job