My client based in Teesside is looking for a Supply Chain Planner the company specialises in developing manufacturing processes for customers biologic drugs.
With plants global, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Key to this role is multi-tasking and problem-solving. In this role, you must attend meetings with suppliers, customers and other departments. You will have the ability to schedule, procure and expedite the management of GMP materials, support the manufacture and business requirements via SAP ERP systems.
Sales value of products: GBP 65m
Customers: 30 plus (mostly European and American)
* Act as a point of contact between Manufacturing, QC, QA, Finance & Warehouse.
* Ensure clear communications of the supply issues throughout the business
* Keep all necessary systems up to date (SAP, Finance)
* Analyse PO in SAP
* Perform commercial negotiations with suppliers for materials as needed
* Deal with important queries
* Perform vendor reviews
* Source new consumables as required
The successful candidate will have 5 years experience in Production Planning and have a functional expertise in the use of MRP and SAP.
This role is a permanent position with a salary band of £26,500 - £30,800.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cordant People are an equal opportunist employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Supply Chain Planner, Planning, Procurement, SAP, Commercial, Clinical
Apply for this job