My client is looking for an SAP Co-ordinator based in Billingham.
The client has plants all over the world with a turnover of £500m
This role is reporting into the Warehouse Manager. The purpose of this role is to control and manage the consolidation and make up of materials to ensure that the needs of manufacturing, by planning pick lists and working within SAP and DMS systems.
* Material Controlling
* Responsible for ensuring materials are available to pick
* Raw material handling and transportation must meet the requirements of the site safety
* Manage the in-coming pick lists
* Track the process of packages of work from start to finish
* Re-run picking if necessary
* Ensure materials are delivered to, or collect by, manufacturing or R&D on time
* Vendor returns on SAP
* Runs KPIs
* Resolve stock issues
* Deal with enquiries, Storage Bin Management, Goods movement, Stock Transfer
This role is permanent with great opportunities, salary band £27,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
Cordant People are an equal opportunist employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
SAP Co-ordinator, Planning, Pick Lists, DMS systems,
Apply for this job