Cordant People are currently recruiting a Site Services Coordinator for one of our clients based in Brimsdown.
Description of Duties
The successful candidate will need to ensure that that all buildings & facilities (internal/external/ roadways/etc.) are maintained to company standards and are fit for purpose. Ensure all essential site services i.e. gas, water, steam, compressed air, drains, shared chemical lines are maintained to obtain safe and reliable service. The role will manage all 3rd party contractors in relation to site services and keep all relevant documentation up to date and in line with legislation. The successful applicant will also, provide scope of works and project proposals for the renewal of key site service equipment.
The ideal candidate will have a breath of knowledge and experience from chemical and/or pharmaceutical industry.
* Ensure that all site services activities are managed safely and conform to all company policies and current legislation
* Management and repair of all roadways including road markings, pathways, barriers and fencing
* Management of all buildings infrastructure including roofs/ceilings, walls and floors including regular inspections and maintenance
* Management of all carpentry, painting and domestic plumbing on site
* Coordinate site drainage surveys and maintenance work as required
* Responsible for all site services up to the point of use including; steam, compressed air, demineralized & softened water, pipework, pipe bridges, supports, identification, lagging and trace heating
* Manage 3rd party contracts for site services such as Boilers, Air Compressors, CHP, etc.
* Ensure that 3rd party arrangements are in place inside and out of hours to provide support as and when it is required for the above
* Minimum engineering/building services based qualification to HNC level or equivalent
* Experience in a high hazard/chemical/ pharmaceutical environment is a must
* Experience in control of contractor processes and contractor management disciplines
* Strong experience working within a maintenance function for a 24/7 operation
* Line management experience
* Skilled and confident communicator who can clearly present ideas and solutions
* Resilience to work under sustained pressure
* Demonstrable strong health & safety awareness
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Apply for this job