Recruitment Consultant in Bury St Edminds / New Market
Type Full time, Permanent
Salary Upto £25k DOE + Commission + Bonus
Contact Adam Stirling - Cordant Group
PLEASE NOTE: You will need a full UK driving license to be considered for this position.
Are you career minded and ambitious? Are you driven by performance related pay? Wondering what it is like to work for one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies? This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual who thrives in a vibrant environment and is committed to succeed.
Cordant People are expanding! We have been developing business in the Suffolk/Bury St Edmunds/Newmarket area for the last 6 months and are now in a position to start building a team ahead of a new branch opening in this location.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter with experience in the temporary market. We have business already coming in to start filling from day 1!! We are open to what experience you have, whether you are from a 360, 180 or have worked as a resourcer, we are keen to hear from you.
Overview of Responsibilities:
* Possessing a new business attitude, you will be focused on winning business for your Division.
* You will manage your own desk, taking ownership for your portfolio of clients and candidates alike.
* Ensuring you meet both weekly and monthly KPI's and targets through maintaining a healthy sales pipeline.
* You will operate in 360o capacity, managing both client and candidate expectations.
* You will manage a social media presence, effectively utilising platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
* Managing your database, you will communicate regularly with "live candidates", promoting the professional Cordant Group Brand.
* Compliant and conscious of ever evolving legislation.
* Managing a database of "Mobile Workers" ensuring the Cordant Group brand is professionally represented at all times.
Are you the right person?
At the Cordant group we are dedicated to recruiting the right individuals who can operate in a way that adheres to our core company values. Can you operate with candour and work collaboratively to create opportunities through a relentless work ethic?
As this is a new region for us, we are ideally looking for somebody with local recruitment experience who can apply this knowledge to the growth of a new branch. We have business coming in already, so the ability to source and qualify volumes of temporary staff is a must. This doesn't have to be a sales role, we would also benefit from having a strong resourcer join our team to fill the current requirements.
The Cordant Group is a £850+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK's largest social enterprise. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfil ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Adam Stirling - Cordant Group or find me on LinkedIn.
"recruitment jobs" "recruitment jobs in bury st edmunds" "recruitment jobs in newmarket" "jobs in new market" "jobs in bury st edmunds" "recruitment consultant jobs" "recruitment consultant jobs in bury st edmunds" "recruitment consultant jobs in newmarket"
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
recruitment, recruitment jobs, recruitment consultant jobs, sales, business development
Apply for this job