Cordant Group - Regional HR Advisor
Location - Covering the North of the country between Leeds and the Scottish boarders
Remuneration - £25,000 to £30,000 + Company Car or Car / Travel Allowance
Are you an exceptional HR professional looking for an equally exceptional opportunity? Wondering what it is like to work for one of the UK's most innovative, developing and large organisations? This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor with a dynamic skill set; who thrives in a vibrant and fast paced environment to join our team and business where our annual turnover is over £850m.
You'll be expected to provide ongoing HR support to our entire Group comprising of both our Cordant Services and Cordant Recruitment businesses covering several different brands and specialisms within that.
Essential to this role will be your ability to build great relationships with internal Key Stakeholders and to work collaboratively with HR Business Partners and the wider HR team.
As a Regional HR Advisor you will be a main point of contact for the business providing transactional support across all Cordant group Companies and business sectors. You will take responsibility for providing full generalist support specifically surrounding HR Activities utilising support from other technical HRD departments and team members.
You will build strong relationships with your HR Colleagues and wider business to ensure that day to day ER and Operational HR Activities are achieved to the highest standards.
Do you have the credentials?
* You MUST have a full UK driving license.
* Full Generalist Advisory experience including exception Employee Relations experience.
* You will need to have a working knowledge of TUPE and UK Employment Law.
* CIPD Qualified (Level 5) or working towards this qualification.
* Operated previously at HR Advisor level.
* Able to work on own initiative and autonomously when required.
* Flexibility around travel to different sites is essential.
* Experience of liaising with ACAS and handling tribunals would be advantageous.
* You will live in the Leeds/Sheffield/Doncaster area and be comfortable with regular national travel.
The Cordant Group is a £860+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK's largest social enterprise. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfill ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Adam Stirling at the Cordant Group or find me on LinkedIn.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
HR, HR Advisor, Regional HR Advisor, CIPD
Apply for this job