PROGRAMME MANAGER - Independent Living
REPORTING TO: HEAD OF WORK BASED LEARNING
LOCATION: Doncaster preferred but location could be flexible as long as good transport links
SALARY: Upto £35,000 depending on experience
PLEASE NOTE: This role includes frequent travel, mostly to London and Manchester in the early stages
ROLE PROFILE: As an Independent Living Manager within Cordant People, it is expected that you will operate in a multi-disciplined capacity. Combining recruitment expertise of client engagement, candidate attraction and vacancy management alongside providing emotional and practical support to young people living in Centrepoint independent living accommodation.
Through effective relationship management, you will develop strategic partnerships with employers who are part of the Centrepoint Independent Living programme to generate new business opportunities for Cordant People and the wider Cordant Group businesses.
The role of the Independent Living Manager is to ensure that candidates placed onto the programme receive high-quality person-centred support and mentoring, aimed at ensuring candidates achieve their Apprenticeship. Whilst developing their confidence, skills, knowledge and behaviours to build successful independent lives.
It is essential that you provide exceptional customer service to all stakeholders working professionally, compassionately, confidentially and with integrity. Ensuring that compliance with company policies and procedures are maintained at all times.
* Demonstrated experience in recruitment, business development, account management or customer service.
* Experience of working with external/agencies partners.
* Track record of delivering significant and sustainable business results.
* Ability to multitask, adequately prioritise a busy and demanding workload across 2 locations.
* Experience delivering mentor support.
* Proven record of working with candidates from a diverse background.
* Track record of developing senior level relationships.
* Full UK Driving License desirable as regular travel will be required.
The Cordant Group is a £860+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK's largest social enterprise. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfill ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Adam Stirling at Cordant Group or find me on LinkedIn.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Apply for this job