My client is looking for CNC programmers to join their team with programming experience in either Mazatrol, Siemens 840, Fanuc, Heidenhein.
This is a full time permanent position based in Newcastle.
Purpose of Role:
To produce machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards.
* Set and programme CNC Machines
* Capability to perform simultaneous multi-axis machining in one operation
* Ability to operate multiple CNC machines across the business area
* Ensure that health and safety standards are adhered to and maintained
* Document actions through completion of production and quality logs
* Accomplishes organisation goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* To provide support/training and mentoring of other operators.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Recognised training programme or equivalent qualifications + machining experience in a subcontract manufacturing environment.
* Experience of working with a variety of materials such as stainless, Inconel and titanium.
* Experience of programming, setting and operating CNC lathes or milling machines using at least one of the following systems - Mazatrol, Siemens 840, Fanuc or Heidenhein.
* Ability to read and accurately interpret engineering drawings.
* A flexible approach with a can do attitude with the ability to manage your time effectively whilst working to tight deadlines.
* Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
* Strong communicator
* Proven Problem Solver
* Self-discipline for PPE / House Keeping / Safe Working Practice.
These are full time, permanent positions which offer an attractive employment package, including:
* 37 hours per week + overtime as required
* 25 days holidays per year
* Company Pension Scheme
* Death in Service life insurance scheme
* Personal Injury scheme
* Salary sacrifice schemes including cycle to work.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
CNC, Programmer, CNC Promgrammer, Operator, Machinist, Engineering, Engineer
Apply for this job