Programme and Data Support Administrator
Band 5 - £10.86 - £14.12 - 6 months initially
Are you an immediately available candidate who is seeking an interesting and challenging role within a busy NHS hub? Are you incredibly organised and able to manage, populate and manipulate data within set guidelines?
If so, then we'd like to hear from you. We have an immediately available opening that will run for a minimum of 6 months on a temporary contract basis, possibly longer.
Your duties would include:
* Facilitating accurate and timely performance information
* Collating and analysing complex data within set guidelines
* General administrative tasks - diary management, organisation, planning and arranging events
* Preparation and arrangement of documentation for meetings
* Dealing directly with managers and administrative staff across Wales to resolve any queries in respect of information required
* Ensuring all information, electronic, written and verbal is appropriately recorded
* Knowledge of database management and spreadsheets to interrogate data and ensure data integrity
* Knowledge of software packages such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
* Power BI skills would be highly desirable but not essential
Interested? Please upload your CV as soon as possible to be immediately considered for this interesting opening.
**Cordant People ltd is an equal opportunities employer**
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Apply for this job