We are currently recruiting a part time Accounts Assistant on behalf of a client in the Harrogate area. Working between 2 and 3 days a week, salary starting at £18,500 pro rata depending on experience
As the successful Accounts Assistant you must:
* Ideally have experience or knowledge within a legal or accounts background
* Be comfortable working on back office software such as Sage
* Have strong Microsoft word and excel skills
* Commute to and work within central Harrogate
* Be available to interview as soon as possible, looking to start soon after.
As the successful Accounts Assistant your role will involve:
* Bookkeeping and accounts maintenance along with administration of the purchase ledger and assisting with credit control
* Working within a dedicated and hard working team in a traditional and professional office setting
* Undertaking specific training when required to do so with overall responsibility towards self development
* Working between 2 and 3 full time days a week, with flexibility towards hours and days.
Are you experienced in accounts looking for an opportunity with continued growth and development?
To apply for the role or for more details call Chandler on 01423 501 171.
CP1 - Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Apply for this job