Type: Full time, Permanent (40 hours)
Contact: Alex Fitzgerald - LinkedIn
As a Resourcing Officer you are responsible for ensuring the branch has a pipeline of reliable and compliant workers by managing the recruitment process. You will work closely with your colleagues in branch and also with the training team. You should be an excellent communicator with exceptional customer service skills.
You will be recruiting for Health Care Assistants and Nurses for our Complex Care division.
Resourcing Officers provide integral support to the effective running of the branch. This is an important role as you will be the first point of contact for potential new starters and therefore it is varied and encompasses:
Office working hours Monday to Friday 7.30am-4.30pm, office in Watford High Street.
* Maintaining a pipeline of tested, assessed, referenced and motivated workers ensuring compliance with any relevant laws, operating standards and client contractual requirements.
* Handling all recruitment administration, advertising, including reference checks and first sign off of compliant files.
* Interviewing all prospective candidates, telephone screening and completing compliance checks.
* At times you will be required to carry out open days in different parts of the UK that your branch covers, so this role will entail some travel.
* Maintaining appropriate filing and retrieval systems.
* Liaising with the training team to ensure a clear transition from compliance to training.
* Maintaining RPM, ensuring it is up to date and accurate in relation to candidate information.
* Maintaining administrative systems to ensure accuracy of records and effective safe keeping of information.
* Liaising with the branch team to devise, advertise, implement and drive a recruitment strategy in order to meet and exceed fulfilment and quality expectations.
* A strong team player and able to work collaboratively.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Customer focused, professional and able to present yourself in a manner that best represents the business.
* Able to multitask, prioritise a demanding workload and work towards and within deadlines.
* A good planner with strong organisational skills.
* Innovative and able to think of effective recruitment solutions.
* Able to build good working relationships at all levels.
* Awareness of safe practices within the sector, demonstrating a willingness to gain a fuller understanding of the sector where necessary.
* Competent in all IT packages relevant to the role.
The Cordant Group is a £800+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK's people solutions provider of choice. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfill ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. If you would like further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can find my contact details on LinkedIn - Alex Fitzgerald.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Apply for this job