Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Type: Full time, Permanent (40 hours)
Contact: Alex Fitzgerald - LinkedIn
Are you career minded and ambitious? Are you driven by performance related pay? Wondering what it is like to work for one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies? This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual who thrives in a vibrant environment and is committed to succeed.
You'll be expected to consult with a variety of businesses, quickly understanding their recruitment needs and demonstrating efficient and effective solutions. You will also interview candidates on a face to face basis as well as over the phone, to fully understand their skills whilst using every opportunity to develop sales leads. The key to success will be your ability to match the best candidates in the market with the needs of your clients.
Overview of Responsibilities:
* Possessing a new business attitude, you will be focused on winning business for your Division.
* You will manage your own desk, taking ownership for your portfolio of clients and candidates alike.
* Ensuring you meet both weekly and monthly KPI's and targets through maintaining a healthy sales pipeline.
* You will operate in 360 capacity, managing both client and candidate expectations.
* You will manage a social media presence, effectively utilizing platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
* Managing your database, you will communicate regularly with "live candidates", promoting the professional Cordant Group Brand.
Are you the right person?
At the Cordant group we are dedicated to recruiting the right individuals who can operate in a way that adheres to our core company values. Can you operate with candour and work collaboratively to create opportunities through a relentless work ethic?
We are committed to hiring professionals with the Cordant DNA; we can teach you how to recruit but it's the things we can't teach that are essential. If you are interested in a career in recruitment, no matter what your career history or industry knowledge so far, then contact me today to find out more about opportunities in your area.
The Cordant Group is a £800+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK's people solutions provider of choice. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfill ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below . If you would like further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can find my contact details on LinkedIn - Alex Fitzgerald.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Apply for this job